19 de Diciembre 2006
Top 25 Stories from Google Earth Blog for 2006
As the year closes, here is a look back at some of my favorite stories from Google Earth Blog (out of nearly 600 blog entries) from 2006. Some of these stories were pivotal points in the development of Google Earth, others were significant illustrations of some important event or place, and still others were just fun things someone found or did in Google Earth. Even if you are a regular, you may find looking at some of these a refreshing look at significant points in the history of Google Earth of 2006.
The list is in approximate chronological order:
- French Watercolors
- Google Releases Very High Resolution Imagery for Las Vegas
- Google makes Sketchup Free!
- Helicopter Shortly Before Crash
- USGS Releases Awesome 1906 Earthquake Documentary
- Ski Snowbird
- Tour de France 2006
- Huge Aerial Database Update for Google Earth on June 9th!
- KC-135 Caught Refueling C-5 Galaxy in Mid-Air in Google Earth!
- Huge Scale Model of Disputed Border Region of China
- Earth From Above
- Moon Trees
- Firefox Crop Circle
- Educational Uses with Google Earth
- Categorized African Animals in High Resolution
- Visible Shipwrecks Around Google Earth
- Google Earth 4 Time Feature Released
- Capsized Cruise Ship
- Wikimapia Does Google Earth!
- Same Day Aerial Photo
- Amazon Indians Using GPS and GE to Protect Rain Forests
- Blue Marble Time Animation
- End Mountain Top Removal Campaign
- YouTube Demo of SpaceNavigator
- Blue Marble Add-on Version 2.0
Enviado por FrankTaylor at 19 de Diciembre 2006 a las 01:48 PM
Enviado por: Dr. Canoro at 19 de Diciembre 2006 a las 11:32 PM
Envíe un Comentario:
NOTA: Use español o Inglés. Los Comentarios son revisados previa publicación.